March Madness Recipe: Memphis BBQ Pork Totchos
In preparation for March Madness and the possibility that my team could do well- I thought you might enjoy this yummy appetizer recipe during your favorite games.
Enjoy and Roll Tide!
Memphis BBQ Pork Totchos
- 1 (28 ounce) package frozen bite-size tater tots
- 2 cups shredded pepper jack cheese
- 2 cups cooked pulled pork
- ½ cup chopped white onion
- ¼ cup chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- ½ cup barbeque sauce
- 1 cup prepared coleslaw (Optional)
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Arrange tater tots in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Shake baking sheet and continue baking until tots are extra crispy, 20 to 24 minutes longer. Remove baking sheet from oven and turn on oven's broiler. Top with pepper jack cheese, pulled pork, onion, and jalapeno peppers. Drizzle barbeque sauce over "totchos".
Broil in the preheated oven until cheese starts to bubble, 5 to 7 minutes. Top "totchos" with coleslaw and green onions.